Ascentech Services Limited – Our client in the food manufacturing industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical / Electronics Engineer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and coordinate the maintenance (Electrical & Electronics) activities in the factory.
- Ensure optimal allocation and full utilization of resources available to reduce downtime and keep the factory running.
- Ensure that installed machinery and fitting are constantly maintained and repaired for operational capacity utilization.
- Ensure that operating procedures are followed such that will ensure the safety and security of machinery and workers in the factory.
- Ensure that the morale of workers and staff at the maintenance department is high at all times.
- Design and implement a preventive maintenance program that will ensure the achievement of planned production targets using the most cost-effective strategies.
- Ensure that records of all maintenance activities are effectively strategies.
- Supervise all the engineers in the maintenance department
- Initiate strategies that will ensure a continuously high level of preventive and corrective maintenance in the factory
- Ensure that he familiarized himself with all the established procedures, policies, and objectives that pertain to his duties as outlined above.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND / BSc in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- 5 years of experience in the Edible Oil and Animal feed manufacturing industry.
- Responsible for maintenance of Production Machinery and utility operations (including boilers, ETP, Compressors, Chillers, etc.)
- Good knowledge of debugging Electrical/Electronic problems in machines. Good knowledge about Ac/DC drives, PLC, etc.
- Must have good knowledge of Electrical motors, sensors, drives, PLCs, Instrumentation etc., Can able to read electrical schematic drawings very well.
- Carrying out maintenance on Electrical systems and equipment.
- Performing periodic inspections on the plant, and machinery.
- Scheduling planned and preventive maintenance work.
- N300,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.