Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Performance Manager – Eket Site
Job ID: R36175
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital, Nigeria (Remote)
- Do you enjoy taking ownership of projects to ensure success?
- Do you relish the prospect of working with advanced, cutting-edge energy technology products?
- Do you enjoy providing a vital service to ensure successful on-site operations?
Join Our Innovative Team
- Turbo machinery & Process Solutions operates across 120 countries and serves the entire energy value chain and industrial sector.
- We hold an extensive portfolio of rotating equipment, process flow, transmission technology and life cycle services.
- We oversee and support installation, maintenance and long-term planning of our industry-leading products at global customer sites.
Collaborate with the Best
- As a Site Contract Performance Manager you will be overseeing the daily operations of your team, located onsite throughout Nigeria
- You will provide technical guidance and insight to support the delivery of multiple customer projects globally.
- You will play an essential role in identifying improvements to products and processes
As a Site Contract Performance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the on-site project delivery for our customers to ensure issues are resolved and progress is on-track
- Developing and agreeing design project deliverable to ensure contractual and functional requirements are met
- Performing negotiations and contract administration on assigned proposals to ensure a reasonable quote
- Advocating for the customer through providing support to our team on assigned contracts
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide support for execution and delivery of customer projects and requirements
- Reviewing maintenance plan in accordance with latest standards and policies and update internal tools accordingly.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have significant experience in Services of Gas Turbine, Compressors, and industrial plants.
- Have significant knowledge of Baker Hughes products and business processes
- Have significant experience in a Technical/Commercial/Contract Management role, preferably developed in Oil & Gas sectors
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate experience of leading and motivating teams in a global-matrix environment to deliver multiple projects with International Oil Companies
- Be an experienced problem solver, with a methodical approach to solving complex customer issues.
Work in a Way that Works for You:
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
- In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply