PoweredUp Consulting is a fully indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichments through Human Resources and Coaching.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented sales executive to oversee our sales and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales.
- The sales executive’s responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, and informing potential and existing customers of company products. You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals.
- To be persuasive and have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Visit different locations to inform the public about the company’s product
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Marketing exercise to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
Recommended: 2024 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment » WHITEBEETLES
- HND / BSc in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- 3-4 years Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
N100,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.