Unicure Pharmaceutical Limited is specialised in manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, which has run its business successfully in Nigeria for more than 13 years. The production forms are solid preparations, such as tablets, capsules and granules. Sales representatives are needed to sell and market our products all across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Locations: Lagos, Ado Ekiti – Ekiti, Lokoja – Kogi, Ilorin – Kwara and Akure – Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads in Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Meet and/or exceed sales target.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales efforts.
- Higher National Diploma (HND), Bachelor’s degree and above.
- 2-4 years of sales experience.
- For those candidates with Medical, Pharmaceutical, Bio-technology or related educational background, there is no limit of working experience.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales target.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Professional in marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ilorin (Kwara State): Local Ilorin people, Muslim.
- Ado Ekiti / Akure (Ekiti / Ondo State): Local Ado Ekiti / Akure people, Yoruba.
- Lokoja (Kogi State): Local Lokoja people, Muslim.
N50,000 – N500,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.