BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Moulding Technician
Job ID.: 5063
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
- Employees in this level will perform full range of duties as assigned including performing skilled and semi-skilled maintenance, repair, and installation activities independently.
- Employees at this level receive only occasional instruction or assistance as new or unusual situations arise and are fully aware of the operating procedures and policies of the work unit.
- Performs preventive maintenance & makes repairs on molds
- Maintains and makes routine cleaning on molds
- Perform main molds repairs, modifications, or improvement work Non-Leveled.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online