Technical Product Specialist (Abuja)
Job Opening ID
2,000,001 – 3,000,000 P/A
Our client is a customer centric and forward thinking organisation with over 30 years of operation across Nigeria. They currently have an opening for a Technical & Product Specialist – Abuja. As part of our client’s growth needs, therefore, we are recruiting to fill the position for a Technical & Product Specialist.
• The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for managing and supporting across web, and digital communities to enable the best user/customer experience.
• This person will be responsible for creating a new digital store via web & social in order to optimize brand visibility and product awareness, leveraging SEO.
• This person will work closely with members of the Sales team to anticipate, resolve, and excite our online community and customers via channels like website, social media, email marketing.
• Supervise website and ensure efficient e-merchandising: maintain the site daily, challenge product assortment (vend-to-woo commerce synchronization), product photography,Catalog structure, and navigation, and optimize the user experience to maximize conversion and usage as well as ensure outstanding quality of the content.
• Track key business indicators and ensure regular reporting and feedback with high value-added analysis (shop, search, funnel performance…) and provide business-oriented insights to the relevant team (marketing, commercial, graphics).
• Be Creative and keep up to date with new e-commerce ideas and innovations to try.
• Monitor and evaluate digital product performance to ensure constant iteration and improvements
• Support revenue growth through relevant product recommendations, cross-sell or up sell.
• Minimum of 3 years in managing the entire life cycle of successful digital products
• Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Proven ability to excel in a high-growth and fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply with the link below;