• Manage office supplies stock and place orders
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
• Maintain and update company databases
• Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operations
• Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
• Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
• Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
• Organization of the reception and filing system for important and confidential company documents.
Qualification & Experience
• B.Sc in any Management or related field
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
• Must reside within Abuja.
Application Deadline Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Administrative Officer ” as the subject of the email.
More Information; • Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month • Years Of Experience 0-3 • Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND