2 Million Naira To Be Given To Each Participant
Orange Corners Incubation Programme 2023 for Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs (2,0000,000 Naira Grant) Applications are open for the Orange Corners incubation program 2023. The objective of the program is to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Nigeria. This ecosystem should enable young people to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets.
Thanks to Orange Corners, young entrepreneurs benefit from a 6-month incubation program. At the same time, Orange Corners acts as a bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector. This gives a great advantage to all partners involved. Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in collaboration with a local service provider.
- Skills development: Collective and individual workshops on the stages of the creation of social enterprises.
- Coaching and mentoring: Personal development week, collective workshops in soft skills, mentoring.
- Personalised follow-up: Advisory board (strategic committee), collective.
- Events and networking: Professional meetings, events organised by incubates.
- Accommodation and domiciliation: Access to the incubator space, reduced price for commercial domiciliation.
- There are no participation fees for the programme. The programme is funded by scholarships by the government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and our private partners.
- Be an aspiring entrepreneur from Lagos, Nigeria.
- Be between 18-35 years old.
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old.
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria.
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
- Online application: Complete all mandatory fields and submit via the online application form. Be sure to check your inbox regularly to see if you are among the 50 selected semi-finalists.
- Bootcamp: The 50 semi-finalists will be invited to attend a mandatory two-day bootcamp, where a jury will decide who is best placed to join the incubation program.
- Selection: Selection will be based on performance during the boot camp. At the end of the bootcamp, 20 young entrepreneurs are selected to participate for six months.
For more information, visit Orange Corners.