Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022 – Supply Chain
Full Job Description
Nigerian Breweries Plc – As the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, we are proud of our vision to Wow Nigeria with our Great Brands, Passionate People and World Class Performance.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022 – Supply Chain
Job Location: Nigeria
About the Programme
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022 – “Journey to Becoming Legendary in a World Class Organisation”
- The Graduate Management Development Scheme is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc.’s vision to continuously WOW Nigeria with our great brands, passionate people and world class performance, through the expansion of our employee pipeline.
- It is targeted at interested Nigerian graduates, who desire a successful and exciting career in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organisation.
- In line with our commitment to inclusion and diversity, we welcome applications from all interested and qualified individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity and disability status.
About the Role
Let’s give a brief description about your choice:
- This is targeted at qualified Nigerian graduates from science related disciplines, who are eager to build a thriving career in a conducive manufacturing environment with top class systems and processes.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo:
- 12-month fully residential training programme
- Formal training and experiential attachment
- At the end of the training, candidates will be appointed as Shift Manager in Brewing/Packaging/ Logistics/Automation Engineer, depending on relevant disciplines, in one of our brewery locations across the country.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with Second Class (Upper Division) minimum, in any Science/Engineering discipline. Degrees within this discipline include but are not limited to: Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical/Agric Engineering, Production Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Physics Electronics, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry, Food Science & Technology
- A Master’s Degree is a related discipline is an added advantage.
In addition to the requirements in the previous page, you must:
- Have a minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects
- Have completed NYSC, not earlier than January 2018
- Have a maximum of two years’ work experience
- Be digitally agile
- Be open to geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria
The selection process comprises of the following stages:
- Application stage
- Speed test
- Aptitude test (numerical, verbal and logical reasoning)
- Assessment centre
- Medical assessment
- Background and criminal checks.
Remuneration & Benefits
Nigerian Breweries offers a competitive remuneration packages which include:
- Performance driven increments and bonuses
- Robust medical capitation
- Life insurance
- Onsite daycare
- Free monthly supply of company products
- Free daily lunch and happy hour in our inhouse Bar.
Method of Application
All interested and qualified candidates should apply with the following link: The company site https://cutt.ly/GMDS
- All applications must be received no later than the closing date
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within two weeks from the closing date.
- Only online applications will be processed
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Application closing date: 27th January, 2022