Kids’ Court School, a reputable international Nursery and Primary School in Surulere, Lagos with multiple locations, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT & Social Media Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a suitably qualified IT & Social Media Officer to manage the school’s IT infrastructure as well as it’s Social Media channels.
The job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Respond to IT support issues related to system hardware and software through telephone and in-person support
- Install, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot computer hardware
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot software used by the school.
- Oversee projects assigned to outside IT consultants
- Train users in startup, basic and advanced use of school software, general software applications and the School Information System
- Learn and train users on the use of newly introduced IT equipment
- Identify the hardware and software needed to solve IT related issues
- Contact hardware/software vendors to obtain specifications, pricing, and other information needed to guide purchasing decisions
- Document all hardware and software purchases, updates and repairs
- Coordinates activities with internet providers and troubleshoot network connection issues
- Ensure school hardware and software assets conform to quality standards and are properly maintained
- Put measures in place to ensure adequate provision of internet security
- Ensure the school internet and IT usage policy is enforced
- Create social media calendar for the school’
- Capture content that should be promoted on the school’s social media channels
- Post content on the school’s social media channels
- Engage with posts and respond to comments and messages accordingly
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Computer Science with up to 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Other skills required for the job include an excellent command of the English language and knowledge of the use of Social Media to project brands.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using ”IT & Social Media Officer” as the subject of the email. Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.