Eclat Human Resource consulting is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Our portfolio represents a diverse spectrum of professionals who are solution oriented. Our team portfolio has allowed us to be operational in various industries in Nigeria such as Information and Communication Technology, Medical, Legal, Non-profit firms, Construction, Transportation, etc. Our experience over the years has provided us the opportunity to render services for startups, mid -scale, and large-scale firms. These services and solutions range from Human Resource Management Systems, Human resource software, corporate strategy, Administration, Labour and Statutory Compliance, Law office management, Staffing, Talent management, Compensation and benefit Administration, Salary Benchmarking Surveys, Human Capital Development, and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
We seek a Human Resource Associate who can deliver or is willing to learn how to deliver on the following:
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems in line with the specific need of each client organizations.
- Provide consulting services on policies and procedures.
- Efficiently manage recruitment and selection processes from start to finish.
- Coordinate interviews and screening of candidates and prepare relevant reports.
- Analyze and monitor leave request and approval.
- Oversee management of payroll systems.
- Design job description including key performance indicators and critical success factors and develop performance appraisal forms in line with the job description and KPIs.
- Monitor staff performance, measure evaluation results and provide recommendations accordingly.
- Oversee training and development programs.
- Communicate in a professional manner via emails and otherwise
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Develop templates to ease workflow.
- Suggest and advice the management team on various ways to improve.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, Business Management, Economics or related fields.
- CIPM, SHRM or CIPD qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Must have experience in using HR software and management tools.
- Ability to recognize the value and responsibility of working in a team actively supports and develops team members, quick to identify and solve any issues.
- Demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioural styles to work collaboratively with a variety of people and to make informed decision around resource planning, reporting structures and relationships.
- The ability to inspire confidence of top executives through timely delivery of information and plans.
- Understanding of all legal implications, ability to plan resources accordingly and comply with legal obligations and all labour laws in Nigeria.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations.
- Familiar with best practice redundancy processes and experienced in coaching managers through this and leading where necessary.
- Knows and applies solid evidence-based approaches to staff recruitment and retention in a way that is flexible and appropriate to the level of the job.
- Ability to coordinate and network effectively.
- Knowledge to Nigeria labour law, tax law and other regulations.
- Must have relevant experience in using HR software and management tools.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.