Culturelligence is an Agile HR Transformation Company, was founded with an intent to drive transformation in organizations by energizing and engaging leaders and employees as change agents. We help organizations and individuals create a culture of shared learning and transformation by developing Transformation programs, and conducting Coaching, Training & Workshop sessions.
Our Core Offerings include: Agile HR Training, Consulting & Implementation; Organization Culture Assessment & Transformation, Agile People Framework™ (APF™) Certification Programs & Consulting, and Executive/Professional Coaching. Culturelligence is an Elite partner of Agile PeopleOps, USA that has designed the world’s first PeopleOps methodology to address today’s business challenges posed to Human Capital function.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / People Operations Intern
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: 3 months.
- The incumbents will be responsible for People Operations/HR and Employer Branding.
- Recruitment and Onboarding of new hires
- Research on modern practices of Talent Management / HR
- Build content and reports based on the research and have debrief sessions with the leadership team
- In-house (Internal) implementation of new processes & practices
- Build Culturelligence brands on their respective social media platforms by engaging in social media marketing practices
- Cross-collaborate with other team members from different function(s) to extend operations support and work on diverse projects
- Work very closely with the leadership team to extend support in any other activities/projects important for company growth and success
- You will learn Kanban tools to map workflow processes and based on performance, you might get an opportunity to become certified in Agile PeopleOps Framework.
- At the end of the internship, you will get an opportunity to participate in Career Coaching Conversations with our leaders/mentors/career coaches followed by an open invitation to continue your participation in quarterly career conversations post-internship.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Students currently pursuing their BA / MBA / Master’s Degreein HR (or any other Bachelor / Master’s Degree with a keen interest in HR / People Operations career)
- Students who have graduated and want to build skills in Agile PeopleOps / Agile HR
- Candidates are expected to work 4 – 6 hours a day.
- This is a remote/virtual (work-from-home) volunteer internship opportunity.
- The duration of the internship is 3 months.
- Post-internship you will receive an Internship completion certificate, endorsements on LinkedIn, and recommendations on your LinkedIn profile from our Leaders and team.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.