Agip Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 This is to inform all parents, guardians and students of the various Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria that the Nigerian Agip Oil Company Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/OOL Joint Venture has opened the application portal for the 2022/2023 NNPC / NAOC/OANDO JV TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME for first year students of all the accredited Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria to apply.
Here is the eligibility and application processes for the Agip Undergraduate Scholarships for prospective students who are in a position to win the funds.
The Nigerian company Agip Oil NAOC, known as Agip, the operator of the NNPC/NAOC/Phillips joint venture, under its community development programme, is partnering with other reputable oil companies to offer scholarship opportunities to undergraduate students in Nigerian universities.
IMPORTANCE OF A DEGREE
I think the correct caption would have been the importance of a quality degree. What these programs help you achieve are quality degrees.
Despite claims, inadequate funding can limit academic performance, leading to lower grades and educational dissatisfaction.
As a student struggling to find the best ways to raise money to start or finish your studies, getting a scholarship is a good way.
When an excellent college degree is obtained, it helps the individual:
- Make a better job choice
- Build Network for Business
- Challenge the mental strength and
- Upgrade his or social profile.
As much as we preach against the entitlement mentality, it is also noble to note the fundamental importance of pursuing an academic career, especially at an early age.
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships is one of the rare opportunities for Nigerian students to finance their academic journey through their graduate studies.
Excellent graduates also have other opportunities to continue their studies abroad, thanks to this and other study opportunities.
Eligible Groups for Agip scholarships
The Agip Undergraduate Scholarship, also known as the Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Scheme, is for Nigerian students who are currently studying for their first degrees in any tertiary institution registered Nigerian.
The Agip Undergraduate Scholarship is categorized into two phases:
- Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities, which includes Bayelsa, Delta, Imo, and Rivers states.
- National Merit Award: For applicants from non-host communities; this consists of every state in Nigeria.
The countries eligible for The Agip Undergraduate Scholarship award is Nigeria. Unspecified by the scholarship provider at the time of publication.
Applicants must provide the following during application;
- Passport photograph with white background not more than three months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- JAMB Result
Before applying for The Agip Undergraduate Scholarship 2023, ensure you meet the requirements listed below:
- Applicants must be Full time Registered 100 level Students in a recognized Nigerian tertiary institution.
- Application is Open to level 100 Students only.
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies are not Qualified to Apply
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA are not Qualified to Apply
- Only indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences, and Agricultural Sciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the website https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2023
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
To Apply Directly Click Here
Application closes June 9, 2023.
- The aptitude test must take place in designated centers, which will be announced later to the candidates.
- Applicants must bear all transportation costs to and from the aptitude test centers.
- Only shortlisted candidates should be contacted to participate in the aptitude test.
- Applicants with less than 50% overall aptitude test score will not be considered.
- The results of the aptitude test for all candidates who take it are published on the notice board at all our sites.