Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager, Fiat – Africa
Job type: Full-time
- Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- The Binance Fiat Europe Partnerships team is responsible for managing and developing payment Partner relationships across Europe.
- This role will support some of our most strategically essential Partners in day-to-day activities and drive key new strategic initiatives.
- You would be responsible for delivering first-class service to this subset of key payments Partners.
- Own specific relationships in MEA and Africa, taking the lead on day-to-day customer interactions, including handling escalated operational queries and liaising with internal and partner technical support teams to resolve issues.
- Be responsible for all aspects of an agreed business channel in regards to the delivery of service, operational excellence, business improvements, commercial performance and incremental growth, driving collaboration and standardisation of best practices
- Understand partner needs to identify sales opportunities and actively build/manage an opportunity pipeline across everything Binance offers in consumer payments
- Proactively keep abreast of partners’ relevant new capabilities and how Binance could use them and vice versa
- Assist in driving partner solutions and achieving mutual goals through cross-functional project teams, systems and processes
- Establish and continue developing a solid two-way relationship to expand the scope of services, regionally and globally.
- Manage and influence internal stakeholders to deliver best-in-class service, value, insights and products to the partner
- Prepare presentations for internal and external management, including quarterly business reviews, operational reviews and fiat meetings
- Ensure all reporting is prepared and delivered, both internally and externally
- Achieve internal and external KPIs with positive commercial and financial outputs at the core.
- Several years’ knowledge and experience of payments, preferably from a payments, banking or fintech background
- Proven ability to develop, collaborate and grow strategic accounts in Africa.
- A demonstrated track record of success with high levels of energy and self-motivation
- Strong bias towards action and acts with a sense of urgency to get things done
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong self-awareness, open to different approaches/ideas; flexible
- High standards of personal and professional integrity
- A sense of humour, positive outlook, ability to form rapport and good working relationships
- Have an interest in learning about Web3 and crypto and its interaction with the traditional finance players.
- Commercially minded, with existing Account Manager level experience
- A strong communicator, able to interact with external partners and internal teams
- A team player capable of coordinating resources across Binance’s flat organisation
- Hands-on, execution-oriented, willing and able to drive the progress of existing projects as well as plan the delivery of new activities
- A strategic thinker with keen knowledge of payments and payment operations.
- Proactive, curious to learn, and eager to crack complex topics
- Resilient, calm under pressure; organised and able to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should