Talented young Nigerians from our many Partner Universities who have shown outstanding academic excellence and well-roundedness in both professional and extracurricular endeavors are recognized by the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation.
After that, it offers students rigorous career training and skill-building activities to support their long-term professional growth.
Summary of the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program:
Host: Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF)
Category: Undergraduate Fellowships and Training
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Reward: Training and Career Program
Deadline: March 29, 2024
Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program Details:
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Bayero University, Kano
- University of Ibadan
- University of Lagos
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- University of Port Harcourt
Eligibility Requirements for 2024 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program: To qualify for the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program, each candidate must:
- Possess a strong commitment to Leadership, Community Service, and Philanthropy, aiming to make a lasting impact globally.
- Be in penultimate students at our Partner universities, i.e., 300 Level students studying a 4-year course or 400-level students studying a 5-year course.
Advantages of the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program: Each scholar in the program receives intense instruction from a carefully chosen team of international facilitators. The scholars then participate in six to eight-week internships at our Partner Firms. They also go through a demanding program that guarantees ongoing professional and personal growth.
How to Apply for Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program:
- Log on to the NHEF application portal.
- Register by creating an account on the portal: enter your first and last name, email address, phone number, and password.
- After registering, verify your email address by checking the inbox of the email address you registered with. Click the link or copy the URL to your internet browser.
- Once your account has been validated, log in using the email address and password you created.
- Proceed to the application by clicking on the APPLY tab from the dashboard.
- Complete all the bio-data information and the program essay questions on the application page.
- Candidates should be prepared to upload the following supporting documents: a one-page Curriculum Vitae (CV), a one-page Cover Letter, and the most recent Statement of Result (All in PDF format).
- Review application responses and submit.
Note: Interested candidates are advised to have the responses to the application questions already filled on a separate document, e.g., Word Document, for easier copy and paste into the application answer box. The application cannot be saved and must be filled and submitted at once.