Discovering Talents Academy, a fast-growing Nursery and Primary School in Gwarinpa, Abuja, offers first class education from preschool to primary levels. Discovering Talents Academy uses the Blended Nigeria-Montessori curriculum in Early Years and a Blended Nigeria-British curriculum at the primary level.
Discovering Talents Academy does not only focus on best practices in the teaching and learning process, it also builds talents in a wide range of skills and this in a short while affirms their ego and builds their confidence. At Discovering Talents Academy we believe that every child is unique and talented, this drive leads us to establishing rich skill aquisition programmes for students.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guidance Counselor and Children Coach
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducting individual and group counselling sessions.
- Evaluating students attributes and assisting them in realizing their objectives.
- Paying attention to societal and cultural differences in all students matters.
- Identifying behavioural problems and acting appropriately to remedy the situation.
- Cooperating with parents, academic staff and external partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Counselling or related (essential).
- 4 years of experience as a counsellor in academic environment.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Motivational leader who displays sound judgement and attention to details.
- Confident interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Perceptive intuition and decision making skills.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail